1. What is your screenplay about?
Fabian Martin: My screenplay is about “Lucy”, a transgender, whose ambitions to complete her transition leads her into a “hellhole” which she fights to crawl out of.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genre my screenplay falls under would be LGBT and Thriller.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Although LGBT films are on the rise, there are very few LGBT films that feature Latino characters. Last year’s academy-award-winning foreign film, “A Fantastic Woman” illustrates the fact that there is a thirst for such stories.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
How about a hyphenated word: self-preservation.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Wow, that’s a tough one. However, I’d have to say whenever “Shawshank Redemption” or “Seven” is on television I will sit and watch them…